ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has a large network of branches and ATMs across India and has a presence in 17 countries.
ICICI sought assistance to manage the growing complexity of the application and data center landscape.
Application Portfolio Management
We helped Introduce Application Portfolio Management (APM) methodology and Enterprise Architecture into ICICI and helped institutionalize the discipline across the Bank. The initiative identified opportunities to:
- Reduce the systems portfolio and reduce IT spend annually
- Simplify business processes / operational processing times
Next Generation Data Center Architecture
Developed the next-generation Data Centre Blueprint and selected industry leading monitoring tools to address the growing time and quality issue caused by the increasing scale and complexity of the physical and virtual cloud infrastructure. This work helped
- Reduced the time to deliver new infrastructure to projects
- Proactively detect and respond to application and infrastructure problems
- Accurately predicting future capacity and performance needs