Businesses in South Africa face major security issues keeping cash safe. Robberies and violent crimes are on the rise and only a small portion of businesses have formal bank accounts. Businesses are looking to for a safe substitute to cash.
Lov.Cash is a mobile-first blockchain based payment network. Lov.Cash enables businesses and consumers to use their smart phones to digitally send money, pay for good, receive payments, receive and give cashback rewards.
We helped Lov.Cash:
- Map all user journeys
- Define a reliable, scalable and secure technology based on Amazon’s AWS Micro-services architecture and the blockchain.
- Establish transaction queues for reliable, guaranteed processing
- Design an Android-based Mobile app for person, business and point-of-sale terminals for businesses and consumers
- Design the administration portals for internal operation steams
- Oversee development projects to ensure the system was developed as planned
- Evaluate the overall project status, performance, cost and schedule and implementing course corrections