Shawcor is a global company offering services to oil & gas companies. The complexity of Manual record keeping and disparate systems was causing inefficiencies and operational risks. Shawcor needed a way to rapidly and cost effectively automate each business unit’s processes, better integrate front office and back-office ERP systems and exchange data with customers.
Off the shelf solutions could not meet their unique needs and developing custom software was not viable. Shawcor needed its own technology platform that could be used to build low-code solutions for each business unit.
Vasa Digital help Shawcor develop iLINE, a platform comprised of:
- a low code platform to rapidly create customer facing portals and mobile apps
- a cloud-based integration-as-a-service solution to Integrate internal on-premise ERP systems and cloud application
- Online storage solution to manage large amounts of documents, images and digital content
- Security architecture to manage authentication and authorization of internal and external users
Business line solutions developed using iLINE included:
- Full life cycle management of pipeline projects from order to installation traceability, documentation, job dispatching, time and expense tracking to invoicing
- Integrity Management
- Capture and audit weld inspection images remotely
- Integrate job dispatch with ERP customer management and invoicing system
- Display results of undersea pipleline stress testing to customers via an online portal