A major utility provider owns and operates a vast network of gas distribution system assets within its franchise area. These assets are used to distribute natural gas to millions of customers.
The provider was looking to increase the efficiency of the various business functions performed within Operations and was seeking a modern architecture the applications that enable work to be performed
Vasa Digital in collaboration with Inqvis, developed the IT strategy, Architecture and the 5-year roadmap for the operations & engineering domain.
The blueprints helped guide the replacement of the provider's core work and asset management system and deliver the following business outcomes:
- Enhanced customer experience
- Reduced risk through enhanced safety & reliability
- Enhanced governance, controls & compliance
- Verifiable, traceable, complete records
- Enhanced investment planning & value from assets
- Optimized work (reduction in delays and re-work)
- Enhanced resource utilization
- Enhanced cost management